Preparing the Props



3 airsoft guns, 2 of which are cheap plastic toy guns from a local toy shop, a Zippo lighter, a burner phone, a utility knife, a practice butterfly knife, a pack of playing cards, and some medication in unlabeled containers. All of these items represent the theme of crime, action, violence and the likes in one way or another. The only other main elements i.e hacking and technology will get represented by my computer, any loose wires and broken electronics I have laying around, along with some tools like screwdrivers and pliers.

I bought a cheap, plastic M4 variant airsoft gun from a local store to use as a prop. I used some silver spray paint along with an old toothbrush to give the gun a battle-scarred look. I did the same for another cheap airsoft pistol I had laying around. I got the idea from this video.




 




Comments