Casting and 25 Word Pitch

At this point in time, now that I have an idea of what I will be filming, I'm looking to find actors for this project. I have to have a short summary that I can go around presenting to the people I would like to cast so that they at least have a basic idea of the plot.
Here's the 25-word pitch I've come up with for the film:

"A 20-year-old software engineer goes vigilante as crime rates begin picking up in his city. He brings justice using his expertise in technology and weapons."

I'm looking to make one of my closest friends, Abdullah Umar, the main character. He has an interest in computer sciences and has a magnificent beard, which makes him the perfect fit for the main character. Since we are close friends, he can be comfortable during acting and communication wouldn't be as big of a problem. He lives nearby too which is an added bonus.

Our home cook has already accepted the offer to become the evil character, which is perfect since he has a large, heavily built body structure which can look menacing

Comments