Learning New Things...

Today, I filmed and edited a video as a home task (Preliminary Task #1), learned how to make a video into slow motion, reversing it and maintaining the pitch. I also looked at audio transitions and their importance, as well as many other editing techniques. Learned the techniques and importance of pre-roll and post-roll while filming, which was very helpful in my case because I have a bad habit of immediately starting the action right after clicking "Record", and then ending the recording too quickly as well. This leaves me less room in post-production while editing the video. The preliminary Task from today played a key role in helping me understand this. From now on I give at least 3 seconds after clicking "Record" on my camera and ~3 seconds after the actions are completed.

Comments